Sunday, January 12, 2014

01/10/14 - chapter 7

We talked mostly about the payback period and how to calculate the economics of one unit of a product. The payback period is the estimated amount of time it will take to earn more money than the start up costs. When an entrepreneur has multiple products they need to know how much each unit costs. For each product they sell they need to find a separate EOU.

I think this information is important. If I went into business by myself I would need to know how long it would be till I cover my start up costs or if it is possible.

The project is going well one group member isn't showing much interest in the project. I think it's because we all compromised instead of going just her way. Otherwise we are making progress and getting plans together to do out singing sweethearts project.

No comments:

Post a Comment