Monday, January 13, 2014

01/13/14 - Chapter 8 and 9

Today I learned more about balance sheets, income statements, and when to talk to the bank about a loan. Since I am an accounting major I know quite a bit of information about income statements and balance sheets, but I learned a few more things today. For example I learned that net worth is the same as owner's equity. I thought those were two different things.

Learning about when to talk to a bank about a loan was very helpful. It makes sense to pay bills by the due date and not too far before, because you can still earn interest of the money in the bank. Also I will always remember to plan in advance about taking loans out at the bank and let them know of future loans and about how much they will be.

Today we decided to not sing anymore. It changes our project quite a bit, but I think it will be worth it. When Erika, chaunte, and I met and discussed our project and tried to practice the singing part, we realized it was a bit too much. We needed to edited ourselves in order to have a projected flawless layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment