Wednesday, January 15, 2014

01/15/14 - Chapter 12 and 13

Today we talked about the supply chain and types of leaders. Supply chain management is when a supervisor watches over sourcing, procuring, production, and logistics. They follow this line from raw material state till the final product meets the consumer. There are different types of leaders to run businesses. Two major ones are coercive and authoritative. Coercive is more of a pressuring commander or drill Sargent. Authoritative sets goals and leads like a friend.

I think this information is important because it's always nice to know traits of leadership styles and makes me wonder what kind of leader I am. In order to be able to run a business on my own I would need to know what kind of leader I am and how to improve on it from there.

The entrepreneur project will be over tomorrow and we have everything bought and ready to be put together Friday morning.  I had to go to pRty city to get a few extra things and Erika had to get so,e things at Walmart to finish up fully. The emailed deadline ended at 3pm today, we got a total or four email orders. It feels good to be almost over. I might miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment